2008 Developing News:
Boyle Celebrates 75
Years of Vision
1933 ~ 2008
- Overview -
The links to the left or within the text below will guide you through the 2008 Boyle Report. More explanation of the links to the left has been included below.
- 2008 Developing News: Boyle Celebrates 75 Years of Vision
- As Boyle Investment Company embarks on our 75th year serving and building the communities of Memphis, it would be easy to look back and recount our accomplishments. But while it’s tempting to devote an entire Boyle Report to triumphs like Belvedere Boulevard, Ridgeway Center, or any number of our success stories from days past that are still going strong today, we’d prefer to do instead just what we’ve always done: focus on the here, the now, and the future of Memphis...
Environmental Sensitivity: A Priority for Boyle’s Residential Communities
- Doug Dickens of Boyle’s residential team was recently named Developer of the Year by the Tennessee Urban Forestry Council (TUFC) for the design of an environmentally sensitive site for the Pinnacle of Germantown, a 16.4-acre residential development at Poplar Avenue and Old Dogwood Road in Germantown. The award was presented at the Urban and Community Forestry Awards of Excellence, where winners were recognized for their outstanding leadership and promotion of urban forestry in their communities...
- Community Health Systems recently selected Boyle to develop the company’s new 175,000-square-foot corporate headquarters at Meridian Cool Springs in Nashville. Boyle spoke with CHS President and CEO, Wayne Smith, about the move...
Boyle’s Mixed-Use Projects Gain Momentum in Williamson County, Retail Presence Expands with New Project in Wilson County
- Meridian Cool Springs is based on the premise of combining office buildings with a range of retail options, such as restaurants, shops, and hotels, in one convenient, upscale, walkable community within the vibrant Cool Springs area of Williamson County. When Boyle began construction at Meridian in 2005, the build-out was given a projected completion date of eight years. However, within only two and a half years of construction, there is only one building left that remains to be built, and momentum for Meridian continues to gain rapidly...
Boyle Continues Development of Mixed-Use Projects in Williamson County
- Boyle furthered plans to expand its development presence in Williamson County in 2007 with continued work on Meridian Cool Springs and Berry Farms. Located just south of Nashville, Williamson County is one of Tennessee’s fastest growing counties, one of the nation’s wealthiest areas, and home to NISSAN’s future North American headquarters (Summer 2008)...
vineyard vines® by OAK HALL Opens at Regalia
- Brothers Shep and Ian Murray, CEOs and Co-founders of vineyard vines®, have partnered with the Levy family, owners of Oak Hall, to open a 6,000-square-foot store at Boyle’s Regalia specialty center in East Memphis. The store is a collaboration of the Levy family’s generations of retail expertise and tradition paired with the classic and laid-back vineyard vines lifestyle, creating a unique brand experience...
Mark Halperin Wins Commercial Broker of the Year Award
- Mark Halperin is awarded Commercial Broker of the Year by the Memphis Area Association of Realtors’ Commercial Council...