Boyle Report - Spring 2007
Spring Creek Ranch was designed as the first Audubon International Golf Course in 1999. Wildlife at the environmentally sensitive course is protected by an Audubon International conservation easement.
- Overview -
The links to the left or within the text below will guide you through the Spring 2007 Boyle Report. More explanation of the links to the left has been included below.
- SunTrust to Anchor New "Class A" Office Building at 999 S. Shady Grove
- Boyle has broken ground on the first of two new 155,000-square-foot “Class A” office buildings in Ridgeway Center at Poplar Avenue and I-240. The buildings are the first new office buildings to be developed in Memphis since 2002 and will be located on the last available site in Boyle’s 206-acre Ridgeway Center development.
Commercial Council Honors Bayard Boyle, Sr. with Legacy Award
- Bayard Boyle, Sr., who founded Boyle Investment Company in 1933, was awarded the 2007 Legacy Award by the Memphis Area Association of Realtors (MAAR) Commercial Council for his tremendous influence on the local real estate industry. “Through his visionary planning and forethought, Bayard Boyle, Sr. helped transform the commercial and residential landscape of Memphis over his 60-year career,” said Bayard Snowden, MAAR Commercial Council president.
The Village at Spring Creek Ranch Welcomes 25,000 Visitors to the 2007 Spring Vesta Home Show
- From April 28 to May 13, The Village at Spring Creek Ranch opens its gates to approximately 25,000 visitors to showcase the best in homebuilding during the Memphis Area Home Builders Association’s (MAHBA) 2007 Spring Vesta Home Show. The Village is one of several new communities at Spring Creek Ranch, Boyle’s unique, master-planned community off Raleigh-LaGrange Road in the Collierville rural preserve area surrounding the 320-acre Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course. The new golf house at Spring Creek Ranch was designed by world-renowned architect, James Cutler, who also is known for designing Bill Gates’ eco-friendly home in Seattle, Washington.
Retail Centers Underway in DeSoto County, Mississippi & Collierville, Tennessee
- Boyle is active in the retail market with new shopping centers under development in the fast-growing areas of DeSoto County, Mississippi, and Collierville, Tennessee.
Boyle Continues Development of Mixed-Use Projects in Williamson County
- Boyle furthered plans to expand its development presence in Williamson County in 2007 with continued work on Meridian Cool Springs and Berry Farms. Located just south of Nashville, Williamson County is one of Tennessee’s fastest growing counties, one of the nation’s wealthiest areas, and home to NISSAN’s future North American headquarters (Summer 2008).
- Since joining Boyle Investment Company in 1986, Kathy Pampuro has risen through the ranks to her current position as Vice President. In this capacity, she is responsible for the leasing of all office properties owned or managed by Boyle. This entails the procurement of new tenants, as well as working with existing tenants on renewals and expansions. With more than 20 years in the commercial real estate industry, Pampuro is one of the few women in the Memphis area to have achieved such a senior level and lengthy tenure in a highly competitive field. She currently serves on the board of the Memphis Area Association of Realtors (MAAR) Commercial Council.