Boyle Report Spring 1996
March 24, 1996
– Overview –The links to the left or within the text below will guide you through the Spring 1996 Boyle Report. More explanation of the links to the left has been included below.
- Boyle Begins Work On Four New Retail Centers
- This 370,000-square-foot power center in suburban Dallas exemplifies Boyle’s experience in retail development.
- Boyle Offers Six New Neighborhoods
- Boyle’s commitment to quality, convenience, and elegance is clearly reflected in the company’s six new residential properties.
- Spring Signals The Start Or Key Collierville Project
- Work will begin in late winter on a strategic 448-acre tract of land bordering Poplar Avenue at the western edge of Collierville.
- Thomas & Betts Selects Boyle to Develop New Corporate Headquarters
- Thomas & Betts Corporation, has selected Boyle Investment Company to develop the company’s new corporate headquarters.
- Boyle Provides Full Range of Services For Development Of Industrial Projects
- Two new industrial projects underscore the wide range of services Boyle offers from the conception through execution of a project.
- Oak Hall Dresses Up The Regalia In Fine Style
- Oak Hall, a Mid-South clothing institution is a new anchor tenant at The Regaila.
- Don Burkett, vice president of administration for Sedgwick James Inc.