Boyle Report Spring 1997
August 10, 1997
Thomas & Bett’s headquarters building at Southwind in Memphis.
-Overview-The links to the left or within the text below will guide you
through the Spring 1997 Boyle Report. More explanation of the links to the left has been included below.
- Plans Progress for Boyle’s Mixed-Use Developments in Fast-Growing Collierville
- Boyle Investment Company is at the forefront of new development in the fastest growing town in the state of Tennessee.
- Bedford Plantation Offers New Alternative in Convenient Germantown Location
- Beford Plantation, Boyle’s elegant new residential development in Germantown.
- Thomas & Betts’ Build-to-Suit Headquarters Scheduled for 1997 Completion
- One example of a major build-to-suit office project currently underway is the Thomas & Betts headquarters building at Southwind.
- Southern Manufacturers Turn to Boyle for Customized Industrial Real Estate
- Boyle serves as development manager for this 117,000-square-foot multiple occupancy warehouse building in South Perkins Industrial Park.
- Boyle Begins Work on Ft. Worth Power Center
- Boyle has begun work on yet another large-scale retail project in Texas.
- Michael Eckes, President of Fasseck Venture Corporation, is a joint venture partner with Boyle in Southwind