June 05, 2018
City Park will host weekly Farmers Market starting Thursday
June 5, 2018
The Brentwood Farmer’s Market will kick off its inaugural seasonal farmers market on Thursday, June 7, in CityPark Brentwood, according to Boyle Investment Company, owner and operator of CityPark.
Kasi Haire, who runs the Berry Farms and Nolensville Farmer’s Markets, will manage the Brentwood Farmer’s Market.
The Brentwood Farmer’s Market will operate every Thursday from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m., June 7 through August 30. CityPark Brentwood is located at the intersection Franklin Road and Executive Center Drive, and the Brentwood Farmer’s Market will be located in the green space in front of the Mooreland Mansion.
The Brentwood Farmers Market is a “producer only” market, meaning all goods sold must be grown, baked or made by the merchant. Most merchants are local to Middle Tennessee.
A range of local produce, meats, milk, and eggs will be available. Farm merchants are:
- Conway Farms (lamb, sheep cheese)
- Magpie Farm (produce grown at Heritage Preservation Farm in Franklin)
- Running Hog Farm (pork)
- Spring Oak Farms (produce from upper Cumberland area)
- Wooded Hills Homestead (chicken, free range eggs)
- The Peach Truck (Georgia peaches, pecans)
- Virgin Bay Seafood (wild-caught Alaskan seafood)
Other merchants include:
- And 3 Foods (healthy prepared meals)
- The Cake Project (delicious cheesecakes)
- Fireflour Bakery (handmade bread, baguettes)
- Galena Garlic (seasoning blends, olive oils, balsamic)
- Knot Us Pretzels (homemade pretzels)
- Lokale Juice (yummy juice blends, bottled and ready to take home)
- Padrino’s Pops (popsicles)
- Southern Jerky Co (jerky, chicken and beef)
- Carol’s Vibrations (soap, lotions, etc.)
- Laurel Nash Jewelry (handmade jewelry)
- Natures Wonder Soap Shop (handmade, goat-milk soap and more)
- WhiteHouse Creations (hand painted signs)
Boyle is sponsoring the weekly, seasonal farmers market on property as a way to provide the community with convenient access to high quality, locally produced goods in a relaxed, friendly and fun environment.
For vendor applications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 33-acre CityPark is comprised of 500,000 square feet of office space, 40,000 square feet of retail and restaurant amenities, and a 126-room Hilton Garden Inn hotel.
Boyle Investment Company develops sustainable mixed-use commercial and residential communities. Boyle provides on-site leasing, management, and development services at CityPark Brentwood. www.boyle.com