June 06, 2018
Boyle to launch Brentwood Farmer’s Market
June 6, 2018
The Brentwood Farmer’s Market will begin its inaugural seasonal farmers market on Thursday, June 7, at CityPark Brentwood.
The market will operate every Thursday from 4 to 7 pm, June 7 through Aug. 30. CityPark Brentwood is located at the intersection Franklin Road and Executive Center Drive, with the Brentwood Farmer’s Market to be located in the green space in front of the Mooreland Mansion. Boyle Investment Co. owns and operates CityPark Brentwood.
The Brentwood Farmers Market is a “producer only” market, meaning all goods sold must be grown, baked or made by the merchant. Most merchants are local to Middle Tennessee.
Farm merchants include:
- Conway Farms (lamb, sheep cheese)
- Magpie Farm (produce grown at Heritage Preservation Farm in Franklin)
- Running Hog Farm (pork)
- Spring Oak Farms (produce from upper Cumberland area)
- Wooded Hills Homestead (chicken, free range eggs)
- The Peach Truck (GA Peaches, pecans)
- Virgin Bay Seafood (wild-caught Alaskan seafood)
Other merchants include:
- And 3 Foods (prepared meals)
- The Cake Project (cheesecakes)
- Fireflour Bakery (handmade bread, baguettes)
- Galena Garlic (seasoning blends, olive oils, balsamic)
- Knot Us Pretzels (homemade pretzels)
- Lokale Juice (juice blends, bottled)
- Padrino’s Pops (popsicles)
- Southern Jerky Co (jerky, chicken and beef)
- Carol’s Vibrations (soap, lotions, etc.)
- Laurel Nash Jewelry (handmade jewelry)
- Natures Wonder Soap Shop (handmade, goat-milk soap)
- WhiteHouse Creations (hand-painted signs)
Boyle is sponsoring the weekly, seasonal farmers market on property as a way to provide Brentwood with convenient access to locally produced goods. Kasi Haire will manage the Brentwood Farmer’s Market; she also runs the Berry Farms and Nolensville Farmer’s Markets.